How and How Long:
Approximate project time: 30 minutes.
- If you can remove the neck of the guitar, do so. Otherwise, wrap the neck in newspaper and tape it in place. Tape off all surfaces on the body of the guitar that you do not want to coat with glitter.
- Wipe down the surface of the guitar body that you will be painting, making it clean and dry.
- Apply multiple light coats of Glitter Blast until you have achieved the level of glitter coverage that you want.
- While applying the Glitter Blast Clear Sealer is not required, a few coats of it will make the surface smooth, ensuring that it doesn't catch on your clothes and can be wiped clean.
- Remove the tape and newspaper and allow the Glitter Blast to dry completely.