How and How Long:
Approximate project time: 30 minutes.
- Tape off all surfaces on the helmet that you don't want to coat with glitter.
- Wipe down the surface of the helmet that you will be painting, making it clean and dry.
- Apply multiple light coats of Glitter Blast until you have achieved the level of glitter coverage that you want.
- While applying the Glitter Blast Clear Sealer is not required, a few coats of it will make the surface smooth, allowing you to wipe it clean after using it.
- Remove the tape and allow the Glitter Blast to dry completely.